SIM (Server Integration Method)
If you are a Harms Millennium client and use Element Payment Services, you should be using SIM settings in your Authorize.net account. Here's how to set that up.
- Enable SIM integration in CC Processing
- In the Authorize.net account, go to account --> Settings --> Payment Form --> Form fields
- Change the field set so that it looks like this:
Mostly this means unchecking all the shipping info fields, making some things required, and not allowing edit for email and so on.
4. Submit the form.
Add a URL to the list of authorized Response or Receipt URLs (required after Aug 15, 2019)
1. Log into the Merchant Interface.
2. Click Account from the main toolbar.
3. Click *Response/Receipt URLs *under Transaction Format Settings.
4. Click Add URL.
5. Enter https://fuse.spaboom.com/authorize_relay.php
6. Click Submit.
Make Sure MD5-Hash is set:
In the Authorize.net account, go to Account --> Click on the MD-5 Hash
Fill out the New Hash Value and the Confirm Hash Value and click Submit. (The MD5-Hash value can be any set of letters or numbers without spaces.)
Save this value and add it to SpaBoom in Setup --> Basics --> Credit Card Processing
Set up a Payment Type in Harms Millennium
- In your Harm's Millennium Software create a new Payment Type and write down the number assigned to it.
- In your HarmsBridgeMillennium.ini file on your server change the Payment Type from -1 (auto detect) to this value. Harm's can also do this for you if you are unable to, do not have access, or are not sure how.
- In SpaBoom, add this value under Setup --> Basics --> Harms Millennium --> Payment Type ID.
- Restart the Millennium Server.
You should not have to do anything else. But if you run into problems...
- Make sure there is nothing entered under response/receipt URLs.
- Make sure the account is not in test mode.
- Have the client review the Credit Code Verification and Address Verification Service settings.