Preparing Lists for Import
- Email client back. Let them know we will scrub the file
- Add a JE to document the reciept/import request
- Rename Client file with date and orgid
- Format the headings on the file
- Attach Client file to email and send directly to Brad
- Brad removes duplicate clients (ones already imported) and does a final review of the file
- Brad sends the list out for scrubbing
- Brad emails back the results once complete
- Email the client the results and update the JE
- Spend only a reasonable amount of time formatting lists
- We only really need first name and email. If other columns are going to take a long time to format correctly, just delete them.
- Name columns can be formatted as proper names
- File can be Excel format or CSV
We have received your request to import a new client list. The list is currently being scrubbed for deliver-ability. Afterward we will import the list let you know it is ready for use.