How To Add A Hyper-link to a Dynamic Site
Adding a hyper-link to a site is a good way to link your client to another site with information or to link a client to a page they may not have gotten to immediately. Below are the instructions for adding a hyper-link to a dynamic website.
- Log into your SpaBoom account and go to the Setup tab along the top
- Click on the "Website" link on the left side of the screen
- Select the page you wish to work on
- Click on the text editor icon, it is the icon with the paper pad and pencil. It will be visible in areas where text would be present.
- Once there is text in the section, highlight the text you wish to become a hyper-link
- In the tool bar along the top of the text editor there will be an icon looking like a chain, click on this icon
- A window will pop up that will allow you to choose where to link the text to. The two available are website and another page.
Once you have the selection made, the fields in the pop up window will fill in with hover text. You have the option of editing this if you need to.
If the text you chose to create a link to, links to a page in your navigation bar, it will not work if the page is "Hidden." The page has to be active if it is to be listed in the navigation of the site.