Report: Unredeemed GCs
Show which GCs which still had balances at the end of the date range you've specified, isolating by their sale date.The end date of your range is ALWAYS the "as of" date for remaining balances.
Here are examples of Purchased Date Range settings (type, custom start date, custom end date) and what they show you:
- "All Time" - remaining balances for all of your GCs as of right now. This is the amount of your potential outstanding liability (if you're a pessimist), or your profits-from-breakage (if you're an optimist).
- "Custom", "01/01/2008", "12/31/2008" - Balances as of 12/31/2008 on GCs sold throughout 2009
- "Last Year" - remaining balances for GCs sold in the last calendar year
- "Custom", "blank", "12/31/2009" - remaining balances for all GCs sold on or before 12/31/2009, as of 12/31/2009
- "Custom", "1/1/2010", "blank" - remaining balances for any GCs sold after 1/1/2010 through today
- "Last Month" - balances as of the end of last month for GCs sold last month. Handy for finding out how many recipients come in really soon after they receive a GC.
Remember, the end date of your range is ALWAYS the "as of" date for remaining balances.
Any questions? Just give us a poke: email@example.com